Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you aren't required to respond, just don't and let her stew. If you have done what you are legally required to do, you have nothing to worry about except someone you don't need to worry about.

my rant. Folks who are nasty when there is no need

Comment

• Thankyou for your communication ??????????? unfortunately I have not had time to fully digest it's contents as I am too busy preparing a vast repast for some invited guests, with who will be enjoying the spirit of the forth coming festive period.
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
        The reason for it is to not only hide the boiler but also a bucket, broom, mop etc. What part of the designers emit decided to omit the reason for this cupboard. I asked why it had a shelf in the middle of it and it holds the cupboard together!

I now have a completeley useless cupboard with my cleaning stuff hiding in corners as they always have done for 20 years.
        Do as BM has suggested or put hooks on the inside of the door. My ironing board fits on mine. It means they have a "place" much neater.

Comment

• Hang on a mo' peeps, I amongst others have messed up, this is a non conversational thread there is a "proper" thread running to discuss Janie's kitchen
          Last edited by bearded bloke; 23-12-2015, 09:14 PM.
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• My Rant - People who chat on the Rant thread

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^More faces than a town hall clock some folks
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• The TV is carp tonight the only program I had any interest in all was on channel 5, and to be quite honest not that bothered with that either. But I can't get channel 5. Nothing is telling why either on the TV or on line. What is that all about?
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• (Expensive) Tea bag bags that don't bio degrade???!!!
                  "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Oh dear, two in a row! Somethging is wrong when it's significantly cheaper to buy "natural" gardening fleece from the same supplier on @m@z0n than from their own web site.
                    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Totally forgot this morning was this week's bin day until I was halfway to work and too late to turn back and sort it. Two weeks until the next one!!

Comment

• Darn wind destroyed 2 of my new raspberry canes

Supplier still has stock 3 more ordered
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Bin men not taking our plastics. I cannot tell you how much is flying around. Grrrr
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Major earthworks going on in the field opposite my house in the UK and the Council planning Department closed until Jan 4th so I can't find out what is going on and if they need permission!!
                            Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• look on the councils planning port hole web site,

My rant,i think am turning into a dog as i keep barking,hum,coughing
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• People parking well over the line so close to my car that I can't get in the driver's side. This has happened twice in the last fortnight. The problem with this is that my key is manual and the driver's door is the only one with a lock. Once open I have 10 seconds to get it in the ignition before the alarm goes off. Once open I can't get at the ignition 'cos the door won't open far enough or I would just get in the passenger side and clamber over.

I waited 20 mins the first time in the hope that the driver would appear. It was cold, wet and windy and I was seriously unamused. I eventually decided to risk unlocking and if I couldn't get to the ignition, letting the alarm go off in the hopes that it might concentrate the other driver's mind. As it happens the alarm did start but with a bit of wriggling I did get the key in the ignition to stop it. I clambered over from the other side. I think I left a mark on their car from my door.

The second one the driver came back and drove off before I could say anything.
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X