Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Habits

Come on, we all have them
    mine is eating dinner straight out of the pan (saves on washing up) and eating in bed....seems fine, until you find all the crunchy crumbs in the morning
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Worst thing I think I've done is eat chocolates in bed, fall asleep, tip box of choccies over and lay on top of them. In the morning when I woke up I wondered what on earth had happened. (Chocolate looks a bit like dried blood when you first wake up)

Comment

Licking the plate.

Don't do it in company though.

Comment

Get a bit blase about cats walking around on the kitchen table tops, forget not everyone is a cat lover when I see raised eyebrows and shivers from visitors. Well, Georgie likes to watch what I'm doing and it's very uncomfortable trying to cook with her slung round my neck.
        Also have a passion for saving on washing up water so only do washing up once a day, hard to explain about the kitchen full of used pans of an evening
        Think I'll just stop at two dirty habits.
        Sue

Comment

Used to share a can of shandy and an ice cream with my pony - does that count?

Sorry, only dirty habit that was shareable
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

Hate to see waste, so normally pick at the plates in the kitchen, what the rest of the family haven't eaten!:........... Parky buggers!
            Last edited by Snadger; 09-06-2007, 08:25 PM.
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
              Used to share a can of shandy and an ice cream with my pony - does that count?

Sorry, only dirty habit that was shareable
              Who sells shandy to your pony?
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

Drinking milk straight from the bottle, me Ma always used to go barmy about it when I was little, but I still do it....
                And I eat in bed too, gotta be done - little snackerel and a good read!

Comment

Hazel, rear-view-mirror at Malvern Luv! Guilty as charged......!

Comment

Oh my some of those I don't even know about...like whats a shandy....I'm having lots of fun getting acquainted with you all and learning new words and new expressions...My best friend in OKlahoma was from the UK so it's not like I never met someone.......I recognize many of those so I'm laughing big time..like my cat, I feed him on the counter...if I didn't ..the dog would eat his food...and I call myself MzPiggy cause I am forever eating things left over...even things like the crusts from his pizza.....but the one I really am bad about is filling my mouth too full...I'm watching TV and eating and it feels so good and tastes so good...especially with salad...to put this huge portion of food in my mouth and have all those flavors crashing into each other and exploding in my mouth....I love to eat and I love the way the flavors linger in my mouth....It's no wonder I'm so "pleasingly plump"....

Comment

Dirtdobber, go to confession right now... dear father...

Comment

...unless it's a hand...no, stop right there

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                          Worst thing I think I've done is eat chocolates in bed, fall asleep, tip box of choccies over and lay on top of them. In the morning when I woke up I wondered what on earth had happened. (Chocolate looks a bit like dried blood when you first wake up)
                          RL - what a shameful waste of chocolate but what a shock. Straight to the shower that morning I guess.

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                          Licking the plate.

Don't do it in company though.
                          Guilty as charged

Originally posted by Sue View Post
                          Also have a passion for saving on washing up water so only do washing up once a day, hard to explain about the kitchen full of used pans of an evening
                          Think I'll just stop at two dirty habits.
                          Sue
                          It's better than reusing a sink of cold dirty water which is what my mother does. Yeuch!

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                          Drinking milk straight from the bottle, me Ma always used to go barmy about it when I was little, but I still do it....
                          Lovely isn't it SarzWix especially if it is proper milk and you are the first one there and it's deliciously cold.......mmmmmm.

I'll stop there I think.
                          Bright Blessings
                          Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Dropping a "silent but deadly" by the deli counter at Tesco and walking quickly away before observing the aftermath.

I know I know, I'm 38 and should know better but its just so funny.
                            Last edited by pigletwillie; 11-06-2007, 08:37 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

PW, that's gross. I don't get why men/boys find gas so funny...! My nephew (2) calls it barting cos he can't say his effs yet. He likes to bart on your leg when you're dandling him on your knee.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X