No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ching Ching!! Not a sunshiny Sunday at all, but c'est la vie.
    Enjoy your day whateffer

Comment

• I'm in on a lovely sunshiney day
      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• I'm around listening to Tim an Joe (radio Leeds) on my PC
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Nite peeps, gonna turn in.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hello. Just back from Fife and catching up before bed. Nighty night.
            When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.
            If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

Comment

• Morning all, it's Monday yay😖😖😖

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
              Bex

Comment

• Morning peeps...Its Monday..Start of another working week UGH!!

Comment

• Oh you two are on the go early.

Morning everyone. Sun is shining here but forecast is for showers.

Sneezing for all I'm worth this morning, last thing I need is a cold right now.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Comment

• Morning everyone.

Didn't go to allotment yesterday morning as it rained in the morning and then I fell asleep on the sofa in the afternoon.

Well got to go school uniform shopping today. Both of them need everything new this year. Little boy is starting school and little girl has had a mega growth spurt. She is 7 in September but is now in 8-9 year old clothes.

Hope to get to allotment this afternoon.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                      Morning everyone.

Didn't go to allotment yesterday morning as it rained in the morning and then I fell asleep on the sofa in the afternoon.

Well got to go school uniform shopping today. Both of them need everything new this year. Little boy is starting school and little girl has had a mega growth spurt. She is 7 in September but is now in 8-9 year old clothes.

Hope to get to allotment this afternoon.
                      I've got to go uniform shopping so I feel your pain. My youngest is 15 and starting his last year. Trouble is I've got to buy adult clothes as uniform only goes up to 5'9" and Josh is 6'1" lol, it's gonna cost me a fortune.
                      Bex

Comment

• Originally posted by Bex View Post
                        I've got to go uniform shopping so I feel your pain. My youngest is 15 and starting his last year. Trouble is I've got to buy adult clothes as uniform only goes up to 5'9" and Josh is 6'1" lol, it's gonna cost me a fortune.
                        I just hope little girls shoes still fit her. If not then that will be another £35 as she has to have Clarkes shoes as she has very wide feet. Think she is now in a 13H now.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone, just clocking on.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning peeps. Cage building today.
                            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Ching ching!! Sun's out and I'm going into the raspberry jungle. If I'm not back by dusk, send a search party.

Comment

• Not going to clock in as I am on holiday....but here of course

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X