No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ching, ching.........late start today, been watching t' Rhinos.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hi everyone, just enjoying the evening sunshine while we still have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Good evening peeps

Comment

• Hello
          Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Gerkin View Post
            Hi everyone, just enjoying the evening sunshine while we still have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
            We just had a'storm' ! Had to really hang on to my brollie, whilst on the way to pub to meet hubbie!
            DottyR

Comment

• Dogs and cat fighting in the kitchen. Cat is winning! I am out of wine...
              You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Woohoo! I've just become a cropper - well done and congratulations me!

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Congrats Ancee - you'll have to be a Cropper-esque Nutter now

Comment

• Congratulations Cropper.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Thanks guys, I had to change my 'signature' - took a while as I couldn't remember how to!

Comment

• Originally posted by ancee View Post
                        Dogs and cat fighting in the kitchen. Cat is winning! I am out of wine...
                        You've just become a 'cropper' and you're out of wine! That's not good! Best send hubbie out for more supplies.
                        DottyR

Comment

• Ching, ching............who put the clocks forward..................

Comment

• Ching, ching........must go, work to do..........Have a good relaxing Sunday.

Comment

• Morning everyone. Bit of a chilly one here this morning. Got the heating on as little girl is complaining of ear ache and feeling very cold. Hope to fend the lurgies off today.
                              Congrats to ancee
                              Just asking I'm a rooter when do I change and what do I become next?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                                Morning everyone. Bit of a chilly one here this morning. Got the heating on as little girl is complaining of ear ache and feeling very cold. Hope to fend the lurgies off today.
                                Congrats to ancee
                                Just asking I'm a rooter when do I change and what do I become next?

Good morning peeps..Hope your little girl feels better soon NVG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X