No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHING..same here BM,and the weeds are loving it,need to my act together,but finding all the parts is eluding me at the mo,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ching ching a ling Looks like its about to chuck it down again - keep smiling

Comment

• Ching Ching...sunny again, yay!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Ching Ching we've got the summer back
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Ching, ching...........cool & wet here this morning but it saves on the watering I suppose.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning everyone. Looks as if it could be a nice day here. Hope to get in garden in if it is.
              sigpic

Comment

• We've got the rain today. Lots of it.

Comment

• Ching ching, just got back from accountant, good news, off to spend my excess - on plants of course.

going to scarborough for the weekend. OH's idea of a romantic weekend to celebrate our anniversary
                  Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Bal View Post
                    Ching ching, just got back from accountant, good news, off to spend my excess - on plants of course.

going to scarborough for the weekend. OH's idea of a romantic weekend to celebrate our anniversary
                    Your names aren't Ken and Deirdre are they?

Have a lovely time.

Comment

• CHING..seems the weather is going to be cheering us all up a bit before the autumn sets in,makes you feel like doing something.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ching Ching, just been reading about the Great British Bake Off row. Apparently one of the contestants was interviewed on Newsnight after 800 complaints to the BBC and Offcom! At first glance that seems ridiculous but then, even on something as 'tame' as a reality baking prog, the issues that come up are sometimes very real in a moral sense.
                        My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Evening peeps

Comment

• Evening everyone, just had a nice tea of fried tattles, african queen toms and egg. Lovely, homegrown and vegetarian to boot.
                            Off out yo a quiz tonight, anyone got a thinking cap?
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                              Off out yo a quiz tonight, anyone got a thinking cap?
                              I am sorry Sally, mine is not working. But good luck in the quiz
                              Carrie

Comment

• Hello
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X