No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ching ching good luck with the quiz Sally.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, looking like a nice weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Morning all just had a lovely boiled egg and soldiers, curtesy of hubby. Have a good day all
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, well actually it's nearly afternoon everyone. Got some bulbs planted already this morning. Then fun filled afternoon pickling onions.
          sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps

Comment

• Afternoon. Hope everyone is well. I am in the process of building a castle/den with the kids. Two jigsaws have already been knocked over so had to sort them out.
              sigpic

Comment

• Ching, ching..........clocking off as my Plantar Fasciitis is giving me jip tonight. Have a good one.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ching Ching Morning all, lovely morning out there. Feel for you BM that PF is a right pain
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Chingychingching
                      Its a sunshiny day
                      and I'm going out to play

Comment

• Ching bloody ching. Started off well, got washing done, dinner all prepared and chicken in slow cooker. Had a pma today and decided to tackle the garage but can't listen to other people moaning any longer and am now back indoors on the couch with tea, crisps and chocolate. And that's where I'm staying!

Comment

• Good afternoon
                          Carrie

Comment

• Gonna love ya & leave ya, just found some chopped pork in the freezer............all I need now is some batter..........
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Chingching. Got the whole week off work yipee!! Got all the curtains down, now off to drop them in at the dry cleaners, then I'll swing by Wy*v@le GC just to check on their seed sale. I don't intend to buy any.....well maybe just a few packets....well not too many. Look, I'm not taking a shopping bag, OK?
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Chingchingaling - I'm Seedsale envious MH. Buy some and pretend they're for me, then you have a good excuse to stock up

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X