No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning. Damp and cold here. Going to start tidying up yet again in a few minutes. Think I will have another cuppa and a couple of crumpets first though.
    sigpic

Comment

• Grey and cloudy here. Hoping to get my attic room cleaned out...just not looking forward to it

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
        Chingching. Got the whole week off work yipee!! Got all the curtains down, now off to drop them in at the dry cleaners, then I'll swing by Wy*v@le GC just to check on their seed sale. I don't intend to buy any.....well maybe just a few packets....well not too many. Look, I'm not taking a shopping bag, OK?
        Could you pick me up some? I didn't buy any this year although I'm now getting withdrawal symptoms...I went to my local GC last week and they are having a refit. - NO SEEDS in the shop

Comment

• My local GC burnt down last year - can't even buy plants, let alone seeds

Comment

• Morning everyone. Sun is shining, I got the garage sorted out, my tunnel is tidy and I can just 'potter' now.

OH is on night shift this week so I get the telly to myself every evening from today onwards. Life is good.

Comment

• Ching Ching, sun is just popping it's head out of the clouds! Have a great day everyone!
              sigpic

Comment

• Ching Ching, drizzly here. Still recovering from my ice cube challenge, got work this afternoon for a bit of normality
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ching-ching. Back from the GC with twenty six quids worth of seeds for £6. I restrained myself to 12 packets, nearly all flowers as mostly only general veg left - peas/french beans/caulis/psb etc. There were chillies galore, but I rarely use chillies so don't grow them.
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Ching Ching! just playing on this "App Thingy" don't think I'll ever get my head around this!

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app
                    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Evening everyone. I am sat down with a cuppa trying to recover from car having a flat battery and having to fork out £72 for a new one. Not what I needed at the start of the month.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ching Ching! Clocking out! No overtime! But feel I have contributed!
                        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Evening all, late start for me today, been rather busy fighting with debris netting........the netting won.....
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Evening BM, heard wet paper bags is a good starting point

Comment

• G'Night all, it's nearly Pumpkin time............sleep well.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning all, can't stay as I have some sewing to do..................gotta join some debris netting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X