Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ching ching lookin in
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning. Just dropped one kiddie off at school and had to explain to teacher why my daughter didn't want school dinners ever again.
      Was it:
      a)fish fingers were all soggy
      b)chips were all cold and soggy
      c) she couldn't actually tell what the mushed up veg were meant to be
      d) said ice cream tasted funny and looked a very strange colour
      or e) all of the above.
      Any way nice and warm here might have chance to tidy the garden up a bit before I have to drop little boy off at dinner time.
      Hope everyone has got the warm weather we have here.
      sigpic

Comment

• A bit late in the day but good morning all, off to play in the sun now.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ching, Ching...hope all is well! Rather on the chilly side here this morning but lovely and sunny!
          sigpic

Comment

• Evening all, been a lovely day - shame I was in the office all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• ching ching, am I clocking in our out??? Had a good day, but missed the good weather as I work in the dark all day! Just call me a mushroom
              Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Hello Mushroom, just returned for dinner after a productive days work..............with a nap in between of course...........
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Ching, Ching, morning, morning, no one up yet? Tis such a beautiful, stunning morning here, so calm and peaceful.
                  Have a super day everyone.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Chingchingychingching - that looks like a Welsh place name
                    Its another beautiful to day to play outside. Enjoy your day Grapeys

Comment

• Ching ching
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hello. Hope everyone has a good day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ching Ching, lovely here again...can't believe the good weather we are having at the moment!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, another warm 'un....................just got back from t' stables with a builders bag full of straw for my tattie experiment. Can't believe how tired I'm feeling a lately. Have a good day.

Comment

• Ching ching the suns out
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• ching ling ling,a quick look in,hope peeps are all well
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X