X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ching Ching Good evening peeps

Comment

• Sweet dreams all
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I'm in, had a busy day at the seaside. Back in hotel room recovering nicely
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ching, ching.............I'm away to my nest, catchya later.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ching Ching, sunny again whoo hoo! Have a great day all!
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone! I'm in work again, I'm getting fed up now I want to be out in the sunshine.

Have a good day!
              Bex

Comment

• Good evening peeps

Comment

• Evening all. Just got a buzzing 6 year old into bed. She is 7 tomorrow and is having a party after school. Going to be a long day I think.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                    Evening all. Just got a buzzing 6 year old into bed. She is 7 tomorrow and is having a party after school. Going to be a long day I think.
                    Awww Happy Birthday to your little girl tomorrow NVG..

Comment

• Thanks.
                      She is Moshi monster and How to train your dragons/ Riders of Berk mad. Got a Tinkerbell fairy cake already for her. So that's what a lot of people have got her and money for her chickens that she wants.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morninnoon all.....................been to stables this morning for another 2 builders bags of well rotted hay manure............have a good day.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning all. Just got up. So actually had a lie in. It was little girls birthday party last night and she had a great time and so did all her friends. So I survived for another year.
                          So intend to do jobs this morning before I have to take OH to work and little boy to school. Then have a relaxing few hours this afternoon.
                          Bit cloudy here at moment but hopefully it will brighten up. Hope everyone gets some sunshine today
                          sigpic

Comment

• Happy Friday Everyone!
                            Bex

Comment

• Good morning peeps

Comment

• Morning all, collected another 2 builders bags of well rotted hay............that's 8 bags for spuds next year so far..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X