No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely sunshiny day here in w.london, just got back from the Friday stint at Age UK. Such a busy 5 hours, I'm going to sit in the garden with a strawberry cornet from Lids
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Night guys, clocking off for another day...........sleep well.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ching ching folks - my lovely dog walked me up the off licence via the cashpoint and home via the chip shop to make sure my Friday night was complete - bless her for a young 'un she does show deep understanding
        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning any early birds, gonna try & make the most of this lovely weather. Catchya later.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            Morning any early birds, gonna try & make the most of this lovely weather. Catchya later.
            What lovely weather BM, none here yet
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ching Ching, gorgeous here this morning but chilly! Going to plant some daffodil bulbs today while the weather is holding up!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                What lovely weather BM, none here yet
                If it's not raining or snowing Sal then in my lickle mind it's lovely...................got plenty done this am, just havin a coffee break.

Comment

• Chingaling - I've done nothing today except drink coffee and catch up on here. Cloudy but dry.......more coffee needed

Comment

• Sun is really trying to come out, too many clouds. Gentle breeze and warm air - my washings out and the carpet sweeper has met the ground floor. Alls well, oh and just picked 3 largish Autumn King carrots and will do runners later all going into a chicken curry later.
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ching Ching Good afternoon peeps

Comment

• Afternoon everyone. Just spent an hour digging down the allotment. Nice day here again. Hope everyone has got this lovely weather today to.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Good evening peeps

Comment

• done no gardening at all today - went out for the annual lunch of the walking group we belong to ..24 euros - duck pate to start , magret de canard as main, walnut icecream to follow.Fenelon apero. All the wine you can drink - local malbec of course - came back, swam naked because the neighbours are away....gardening...whats gardening ?... too hot anyway
                            Last edited by Jardiniere; 13-09-2014, 07:10 PM. Reason: bad grammar
                            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gs/jardiniere/

Comment

• Night night or should I say good morning! Off to bed now for a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                              Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, happy Sunday. Just chilling out wi Tim & Joe...........wonder if BB will get a mention..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X