Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ching Ching Good evening.

Comment

• Well, I'm in need of some beauty sleep so I'm away to my nest, seesya tomorrow.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, hope everyone is well, have a good day.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning, dull here. On way to work, laters
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning. Dull here too, but determined to spend most of the day on the lotty before having to return to work tomorrow.
            What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
            Pumpkin pi.

Comment

• Chingaling- sunny again...........................whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Morning, was sunny, now dull. Hope it finds it's way out from behind the clouds again! Have a great day everyone!
                sigpic

Comment

• I'm away to my nest, catchya tomorrow.

Comment

• Night night all...bed is a calling! Zzzzzz
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ching ching folks - hope tomorrow is half as good as today! Achieved a dog grooming session, a shopping session, an allotment session, a snooze and a supper making session along with dog walking and a bit of washing machine and dishwasher accompaniment. Big day really as I normally don't do half as much!
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Ching Ching, you put me to shame Jeanied! Have a great day all!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ching Ching home alone today, hubby going out till late afternoon. Washings on, hope it brightens up
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning. Very cloudy and a little cold here today. Hope its brightens up as I want to go down allotment and get the grass cut.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Chinglingling,dull at the mo,going to be warm later on,am of down lottie,hoping to plant some onions sets,inbetween sitting and relaxing/chillin out,must get my prioroties in order,it worked yesterday afternoon,lifted and transplanted 52 young strawberry plants,slow and steady,will also take me a bite to eat
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning. Awful depressing weather here today. Dull and foggy, kinda like you'd see in an old black and white horror film. Hope it's not an omen for today's events, lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X