Comment

• Evening all.
      sigpic

Comment

• Evening

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Carrie

Comment

• Night night, ching chingers. 'Tis a bit chilly here - off to snuggle up under a nice thick duvet... zzzzz
          My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Nos da Noosner and chingchingers everywhere.
            Sleep well - see you all tomorrow

Comment

• Ching Ching everyone, off to Brighton for the day, hoping to take advantage of the sunshine. Have a good day everyone
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning everyone. Still a bit cold here. OH thinks he has man flu. Never mind a stint down the allotment will help shift the germs away
                sigpic

Comment

• Ching ching! Morning
                  Carrie

Comment

• Ching Ching, tired this morning...got about 4 hours sleep last night!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, managed to top up one bed for over wintering this morning, the wind is starting to pick up now..............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Boo! Only me

Comment

• Arternoon, one an all. Nearly tea time! Cloudy, windy day here - v autumnal.
                          My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Back from Brighton, lovely sunny day. Called into Lidl on way back and am tucked up in the warm now. Doesn't it get nippy in the evening?
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Nite folks, time for my nest............
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning peeps, hope you are all good

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X