Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'night all, nest time.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning everyone. Have just looked outside and realised how really dark it is first thing in the morning
      Well my plan of action today is drop kids off at school, drop OH at work then try to get a bit of work done at allotment. Might have a bit of rain tomorrow so that will scupper the weekend being down there.
      Anyway hope every has a good day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Afternooon all. Was a lovely day here, hot and sunny. Wind has picked up now tho, so can't decide what to do.....
        Have had a close encounter with a govt dept - TG I found someone who knew what they were doing so had an answer in less than 5 mins.
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Ching, ching.......morning all, make the most of today before Autumn arrives tomorrow...........
          Last edited by Bigmallly; 03-10-2014, 10:30 AM.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Ching Ching! Afternoon, just received this morning threw the post some paper work I have to fill in for my new job! There is LOADS to fill out!
            Carrie

Comment

• Ching Ching just back from charity shop, washing all dried. Making the most of the nice weather
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ching, Ching! Hot bath run! Been a very long week! And a Saturday off! Oh what to do?
                Clean bedding too! Bliss!
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Evening all. Just finished of a bit of ice cream with red sauce on. No sprinkles as the kids finished them off earlier.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ching ching.....time for the wooden hill, night all

Comment

• Time for my nest, seesya later.

Comment

• Quick looksee in here after checking dilution rates on google. Sleep well
                        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Ching Ching, morning all. Waiting for the rain to come and go. Just read a great tip about leaving the lid off the Dalek.
                          Love this firum
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning. Raining here. Typical at the weekend but the garden and allotment need it so can't complain.
                            Going to see my mom and dad today and do a bit of tidying.
                            Have a good day everyone
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ching ching, rain just started, much needed. Hopefully the forecasters have it right and it will have passed by lunchtime

Comment

• Morning team. It's still fine and dry here, no sign yet of the rain that's supposed to be on its way. Maybe it'll turn round and go back?
                                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X