Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Grapeys.
    Had some overnight rain - that's the best sort - seems to have moved on now. There should be some left for you all.
    Looks like a day of dealing with tomatoes. Still loads more to pick. One of the best tomato years I can remember
    Have a luvly day everyone - sse ya later

Comment

• Morning all. Heavy rain last night and strong winds. Runner beans still standing though! Dog bowls which were left outside were empty last night are full to overflowing with all the rain this morning. Seems to have passed over now
      Last edited by joyceybabe; 04-10-2014, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Ching ching home again
        I had to laugh at work today Radio 2 played a Ching ching song not sure what the title was but it was every so funny
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• 12 pages of catch ups later......... ching blinking ching (and off out now).
          "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Pam is peeping round the door (BOO) to say hello bbl
            Gardeners don't get old, They go to pot

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps

Comment

• Enough's enough for one day, catchya tomorrow. Over & out.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all from a wild & wet nest.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning everyone. Chucking it down here
                    Was going to do some seeds today but left my bag of compost outside so is going to weigh a ton and be all wet and yucky. So once I have dropped the kids off think I will have a nice warm bath without anyone coming in to pester me.
                    Hope everyone keeps warm and dry today.
                    sigpic

Comment

• ching ching,a message from planet FOG,am still alive but lost the kick,catch up soon,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon well just. Has finally stopped raining here. Just considering what to have for dinner am going along with the idea of a crispy jacket potato.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Signing off, seesya tomorrow................

Comment

• ....................Can't stay long, have got onions that need planting.

Comment

• Me to BM, but it's too wet here, and it's now I wonder why on earth I bought so many!
                              DottyR

Comment

• I planted some seeds in some trays to see if I could grow them from seed ready to go out in the Spring.
                                Got to pick them up from my moms as she has let the slugs have a meal off them.
                                Anyway hope everyone out there stops dry or drier than yesterday. Have a good day everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X