No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ching Ching, lovely day today...nice and sunny and crisp. Hope you all have a great day!
    sigpic

Comment

• Chingerdy Ching............nest time, seesya tomorrow.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning everyone. Very wet and windy here. Had a lot of rain last night and the wind has been picking up since the early hours. Going to have to keep a tight grip of the kids getting them to school today.
        Keep safe everyone out there.
        sigpic

Comment

• Chaing ching its also wet and windy here so I'll be indoors today.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Chingychingching - just checking in. Very gusty here - blowing over chairs and sweetpea supports. If they weren't dead before, they are now
            Stay safe and hang on to whatever matters

Comment

• Chigerty ching, time for my nest. Busy day tomorrow so will catchya later...........byesee byes.....
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Ching Ching Ching, is everyone still asleep? Lovely grey, damp, dark and generally ucky looking morning, never mind eh! Coffee will help.
                DottyR

Comment

• Morning everyone. Has only just stopped raining here. Greenhouse hasn't blown away thankfully.
                  Hope everyone else is the same with no damage. Have a good one everyone and if you are getting the bad weather keep safe.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm up, cup of tea in hand, reading the vine
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning!

Decisively cold, wet n windy!

Playing with this App thingy!

Expresso anyone?

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app
                      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Morning all from a wet nest, glad all my work is in the kites today.

Comment

• Morning all, Shock! Horror! the sun has come out just hope it sticks around.

Comment

• Ching Ching, lovely and sunny again this morning, breezy but absolutely blooming freezing! Rather that than the rain though. Have a good day all!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ching, ching from another damp & dark nest, looks like another day working in the kites. Have a good 'un whatever you're up to.

Comment

• Morning. Cold and damp here. Not raining here would you believe. So going down allotment to have a quick check that everything is ok.
                                Keep warm and dry everyone if you can
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X