No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning folks, and it's damp n grey down here. I'm to meet couple of friends for coffee, n a well known GC, now if they don't have elephant garlic, but do have lots of xmas stuff, I shall be complaining. If they have Xmas music played I shall be having a tantrum.
    DottyR

Comment

• Ching Ching. Foggy yuk here. That would be right as I'm supposed to be getting my windows cleaned today. Not a big deal I know, but when your son in law to be is a window cleaner, you would expect a good service. This will be the second time in 18 months ish if it happens
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ching ching, Grapers. It's a nice(ish) day here. Finally it has stopped raining, which is very cheering.
        My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• chingaling afternoon all,looks ok outside,but had to put the heating on,chilly inside,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lovely and sunny here, Ching Ching. Washing on line, not hoping for it to totally dry though
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ching, ching............think I'll treat myself to an early nite...........seesya tomorrow.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Grey here, cloudy. Hoping son can get motivated to do some spraying BEFORE it rains, as it did yesterday.....I'm off to bed for a couple of hours.

Cold and might ask for the fire to be lit later
                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Ching ching - Surprise!! You don't often see me around at this time in the morning. Just checking the time as I don't have a watch. Blummin heavy having a laptop on your wrist..................
                  Think I'll go back to sleep now
                  Chingyching over and out!

Comment

• Ching ching..sunny so far,nice to see Feral,got lots to do in my head,but the body has other ideas,have a good day all,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ching,ching all............just come in for a bit o' brekky after finishing off the irrigation in the kites. May go back down and transplant some more onion sets............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Chang chang...feeling a little lethargic after a lot of travel this week hence the chang....but hey....its the weekend

Comment

• Bon Soir my petite grapes.........time for my nest. Seesya tomorrow.

Comment

• Another day. And yes, I'm here instead of Out There doing stuff. Just getting coffee'd up.

Big w/e with the horse, and the teen. Catch ya later
                            Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning. My sister is coming up to visit today. So doing the family graves with flowers, then having fish and chips for dinner. My sister loves getting fish and chips from round here as we get two mini fish and chips and an extra portion of chips and it comes to under £10. She says if you try and get that lot down London way it would nearly be £20.
                              Will just have to see how many times I nearly break my ankle at the grave yard. My grandparents graves haven't a slab path by them so we have to walk on some very uneven grass paths. I always manage to stumble at least twice.
                              Anyway on that cheerful note and thought hope everyone has a good day and keep dry.
                              sigpic

Comment

• chingaling...looking in

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X