No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon. Cold and windy here. Loads of leaves being blown about everywhere. Will get the kids to collect them for my leaf bins
    sigpic

Comment

• Ching ching. Me and my fella have been sorting threw all our things this morning. Got quiet a few bags full of old clothes and rubbish ready for the tip. He is now trying to fix our wardrobe door.There is alot of swearing.
      Carrie

Comment

• Just sorted out my walk in green house that got wrecked the other day. Now got it pinned down with tubs, compost and a few house bricks. The seedlings and other plants are wrecked though
        sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon everyone..Its a soggy day here today..Gonna get cracking in the garden tomorrow and give the lawn its last cut for the year

Comment

• Morning all, happy Friday to all you workers.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• chingaling,morning all
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, happy weekend..........wish I could just turn over & go back to sleep.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning all. Been up since 6am with kids. They just don't understand the idea of a sleep in. Now they are fighting over large foam numbers and what order they should go in. Its going to be a long day I think.
                  Have a good day everyone
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ching ching not a bad morning
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• chingaling sun making an effort,hope to go down the plots shortly,have a good day all
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Chingychingching. The sun is trying here too - but it needs to try a bit harder!
                        Enjoy your day everyone

Comment

• Enjoy your day Dolly, think I may do the same

Comment

• Clocks back or not, I'm ready for my nest......... Enjoy your extra hour in bed.

Comment

• Hiding here, the kitchen is a nightmare.
                              I'm doing nothing till I've had another coffee.
                              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• I'm up with little boy. Kids are going over to my mom and dads today so hopefully they will both stop over night. First time for my little boy but will have to see if he does want to stop when I leave.
                                Think that's about all for my plans for today.
                                Have a good day everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X