No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, what happen to that extra hour ? Bit blowy this morning but dry....coffee?

Comment

• Morning all, best get on as I forgot to plant my bucket tattie...........can't be letting my experiment go to pot so early on.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Chingaling,morning,looks like a repeat of yesterday outside,am slowly clearing the half plot that i am giving up,the 32x15 ft net cage is the big thing left,MR will unscrew it,and reasemble on another plot,in another shape,we refuse to leave it for others to claim,when we can use it,we have untill end of the year,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Just popping in to say g'night...........hope you all sleep well.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Morning all. Kids body clocks are still an hour ahead. Putting them to bed a little bit later isn't working yet.
            Don't know what the plans are for today yet. They have said we could be rained out today. So could be doing leaf rubbings and making leaf books again. If all fails the dreaded Playdough will have to come out.
            Have a good one everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning NVG, get the pumpkin out for 'em, that should keep 'em busy for a while...........
              Last edited by Bigmallly; 29-10-2014, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• ingaling lookin in
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• G'night all, one of us needs some beauty sleep...............

Comment

• Morning all. Up early yet again with the kids. Got a new set of cooking pans yesterday and kids claimed the very large box for themselves. So I am sat here with a cuppa and the kids are colouring in the box with pens and pencils. Will see how long the peace lasts.
                    Have a good day everyone
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, a bit of a late riser today. So much so I thought I had woke up dead..............

Comment

• Well, I'm gonna call it a night..........sleep well, seesya tomorrow.

Comment

• Night all, hopefully the sun shines tomorrow for everyone! Sleep tight!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, persisting it down here...........chooks will have to wait............

Comment

• Morning
                              Carrie

Comment

• Chingalinling

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X