No announcement yet.

Ching Ching

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nite Peeps, time for some beauty sleep.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Goodnight BM and Grapes, maybe there will be babies in the morning!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Time for me to Chingching off too.

Babies, babies................... Don't think I'll sleep much tonight, I'll be dreaming of "babies"..........

Comment

• Nite all, time for me to turn in..............seesya tomorrow.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• There's always babies in the morning if you ask me.......but then I'm a midwife, so what can you expect
            Shall be out planting seeds shortly, all seedlings disappeared. Either the heat or the slugs.
            Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• ChingChing Feral. Wish you were here, in case there are babies on the way

Comment

• Had to check out a friends cat once, she wasn't sure if the cat had already birthed or not - wanted to lock the cat up if it hadn't (in the house, to keep it safe) but didn't want to lock it in if it had kit's outside.

I scored a kitten from that
                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning all, bladdy cold init?

Comment

• Ching Ching, not here BM, quite mild but damp...would rather have the crisp cold that you are having!
                    sigpic

Comment

• CHING CHING,morning hum only just,looks bright outside for now,must get meself organized for whats left oh the day,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Ching ching all, spending a nice day at home today... walking the dog next. Table tennis match tonight! (I play in a local League)
                        My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Ching Ching everyone, miserable drizzly day here in W London. Still wrapping up you know what pressies, determined to have this licked by weekend
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ching,ching. Time to clock off, sleep well.

Comment

• Ching, Ching, dark and damp this morning. Have a great day all!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ching Ching, nearly a year since we used this thread last!! Goodnight all, sleep tight!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X