No announcement yet.

Hey Cariann

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me thinks you maybe should ask some questions off you current employers,like are you on a contract in the first pace,if not how may weeks notice are you required to serve,and does notice start from the verbal or the written notice,you need to find out how you stand,i would hate to see you get into any bother ,also when you started,did you have to sign any paper work,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I am just trying to think. It was over 3 and half years since I started. I did have to fill out a CRB and I did have to fill out who to contact in case of an emergency. But I don't remember filling anything else in.

To be quiet honest I just want to get out of there quickly! I really don't want to go back but I want to say good bye to a few residents. They have treated me like crap for far to long and having ago at me more since they found out I have a new job. They have cut my extra hours down so now I am just doing my contracted hours and just having a go at me over anything.
      Last edited by cariann88; 04-11-2014, 08:59 AM.
      Carrie

Comment

I've just spoke to them. They letting me leave next Friday. 3 more shifts to go!!
        Carrie

Comment

Glad you got it sorted out Carrie,now we and you can relax
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
            I've just spoke to them. They letting me leave next Friday. 3 more shifts to go!!
            Well done Carrie....always best to take the moral high ground, let them do the bitching

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X