Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar. Mines a guinness barked AP. where's the flemmin .........................

Comment

• barmaid,he shouts BARMAID WHERE ART THOU WHENCH,at this the barmaid appeard and.....................
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Promptly emptied the contents of the slop tray....

Comment

• ....down the front of his breeches
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ...........which he had taken off and hung on the reindeer antlers, alongside his baubles, which he brought out every year to entertain the................

Comment

• mice in the attic because...
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ............they liked to hide in the snow globes and wait for some unsuspecting Grape to give one a shake, when they would.............

Comment

• Grab their coats and wellies ....
                  DottyR

Comment

• and start singing and dancing along to .........................

Comment

• ............"I'm dreaming of a Mice Christmas"..........and...........

Comment

• of course "A winter's tail" as well as ....................

Comment

• Ratdolph the Red Nosed Ratdeer. But suddenly a huge commotion broke out as the Christmas turkeys ran off with the...
                          Last edited by Lumpy; 30-11-2014, 09:09 PM.
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ..box of bisquits got special from france ,just for the..............................

Comment

• ..............Incredibly ripe and stinky cheese that Potty had kept under the bed since the time he delivered some calves, some thought it was his socks but were too polite to comment, Others thought.........

Comment

• That cheese must be about ready now its 30 years old or more, maybe .....................
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X