X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• citric acid gang......

Comment

• who were practising in the corner.

Mine's a G & T please, anyone else want a top-up? Oh while I'm here, I keep forgetting to ask, has anyone seen ...
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Find some gin to go with their ice and slice, mean while down in the darkness of the beer cellar..........
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          who were practising in the corner.

Mine's a G & T please, anyone else want a top-up? Oh while I'm here, I keep forgetting to ask, has anyone seen ...
          the gin bottle was really what G4 meant
          and of course Potty was trying

Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
          Find some gin to go with their ice and slice, mean while down in the darkness of the beer cellar..........
          and I was trying to find the barrel of guinness because .....................

Comment

• the last lot was spilled all over the floor! AP looked and looked but...
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post

and I was trying to find the barrel of guinness because .....................
              ...well, because that is the main priority at a time when..
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• puppies may be born...
                sigpic

Comment

• ... and gardeners have flip all to do in the garden because of the huge...
                  My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• ..........snowfall that has been forecast for............

Comment

• ....next week. What is a Grape to do? Well, there is one possibilty, said VC. I think everyone ought to...
                      My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• have our own version of the Winter Olympics and every grape can do a stint at an impossible sport.
                        I bagsy the 'throwing yourself down a steep hill whilst lying on a tea tray' shouted....
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Lumpy of course because we Aren't allowed to volunteer others for hazardous sports at least that's what the tree fairy says an after all it is a matter of elfin safety so.......

Comment

• .......who is going to be the tree fairy this year? asked last year's tree fairy (who had developed vertigo and a serious liking for the black stuff). Must be able to provide their own safety lines and tree climbing equipment. in addition to................

Comment

• Their own back pack containing emergency rations of sarnies,mince pies and 'hot toddy'.........just in case.......
                              DottyR

Comment

• it turns out to be the christmas norty steps of the branches,now who is the first to land and what for..............
                                Last edited by lottie dolly; 03-12-2014, 07:35 AM.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X