Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

............. knit animals in his .............

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      ............. knit animals in his .............
      ..spare time, of which he had plenty due to his self imposed restricted working hours...This spare time also was used to..
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

....... cultivate a little plot of land, where he....

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          ....... cultivate a little plot of land, where he....
          ...would grow little vegetables and make a little fortune when he sold them to the little restaurant that had opened just across the street from the GR.
          Meanwhile, the GR was getting busy with everyone wanting to get a look at the new decor..
          A few familiar faces were around, but so too were a few not so familiar ones. It was they who drank quietly in the corner, glancing nervously around from time to time. Amongst them was someone who looked suspiciously like someone who had left the GR under suspicious circumstances last Christmas....
          "Could it be him back again?" wondered Trip as he surveyed the group... It certainly looked as if it could be him but he wasn't sure...
          However, he wasn't to wonder for very long as his attention was suddenly drawn to a pint of Guinness being pushed towards him by the smirking barmaid. "That's from Ken the Bookie" she said and then she quickly walked away.Trip turned around expecting to see Ken staring threateningly back at him but the group had left and now all that remained were some empty glasses.
          Also lying on the table was a rolled up paper and the headline stared back at Trip from the local rag.
          Reading it aloud to himself,it said....
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

....'Freddy Starr ate my hamster'.

'Well that can't be right', mused Trip, 'apart from this being a headline from 1986, we don't have any hamsters around here! Fish on the TV, Jeanie's Springers, various chickens, Hazel's cat, Marchogaeth's sheep, G4's horse, the expectant (or not?) superstar Bessie - but no hamsters!'

At this point, Mr Flo crashed through the door. 'Am I too late for a pint of Black Sheep, lovely barmaid?', he asked - but NO - this was not Mr Flo in a Paul Weller haircut, frock and exceptionally lovely shoes, but Hazel! Hurrah!

'I'm starving', she said, has anyone got any....

Comment

really itchy rashes they want...
              Last edited by Lumpy; 29-11-2014, 07:07 AM.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

to smoother with magic elephant garlic lotion, but wait a minute....

Comment

the magic elephant has run off to join the....
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Queue, to be the first to..........
                    DottyR

Comment

Sit on Santa's lap and tell him.......

Comment

getting carried away now - Sorry for the interruption to your normal services
                        Last edited by Lumpy; 29-11-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Tripmeup who...
                          sigpic

Comment

is looking rather rosy in the cheeks. Then....

Comment

wondered where the puddle of black stuff that Lumpy was talking about had gone? Puzzled...
                              sigpic

Comment

because she thought VC had pinned a message to the wall but it had vanished so Lumpy...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X