Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

managed to ignore the wailing chef who was cursing his inability to make rock ferret, slug and peach cheesecake - the 'pomping' white horse that bounced off the walls in drunken excitment - VC's increasingly hysterical pleading to Bessie to find Sants'a reindeer and the now out of control inferno that was threatening to.....
    Last edited by Lumpy; 29-11-2014, 12:26 PM.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

.... Decided he had turned them inside out enought times so washing was in order...Mothhawk on the other hand.....

Comment

Too slow Opps

Comment

............play hunt BB's sock, somewhere in the beer slops. It was the same every year.............
          Last edited by veggiechicken; 29-11-2014, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Except different in a funny sort of way said the chef scratching his
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

waffles with a huge pair of.....
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

...successional tatties donated by BM, Aberdeen Plotter was.....

Comment

Trying to remove the cork from the expensive bottle of red,but the cork had broken and was stuck in the bottle, looking frantically round to find something to remove cork with, trying to appear cool, calm and then OMG!!!....
                  DottyR

Comment

What in heavens name was that bang from the banqueting hall......................
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• 'Twas Mothhawk testing the homemade crackers, made by AP. They work, but the paper hats inside are a bit...
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• well, not paper. However did you get a nacho hat in there. Who has the...

Comment

• Bottler opener? I can't get the wine open.

Comment

• There's the emergency bottle opener behind the panel - but you need a hammer to break the glass..........

Has anyone seen a hammer?

Comment

• 'Hammer Time

Do do do do, do, do ... U Can't Touch that...'

Came from the Juke Box.

'Just thought that fitted,' said Hazel from beside the machine. 'We needed to check it still worked after last year anyway.'

'If you can't get that wine open you can have a glass of my redcurrant wine - it's got plastic stoppers! Has anyone seen the glasses? Last time I saw them behind the bar they were .......'
                              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 29-11-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Oh for goodness sake, forget the glasses, pass me the bottle, the glasses all need a good wash stick em in the dishwasher, now pass ME the bottle, thanks..........
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X