Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .the mice have helped themselves to some along with beer spillages,look see a few of them run into the..........................
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• .......bathroom, looking for the indigestion pills.
      There was a clattering and screaming................

Comment

• When BB, AP, BM and Potty started s rendition of.......

Comment

• a very rude poem whilst tap dancing in the trifle at the same time as the pantomime horse was.....
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Coming apart in the middle, as each end decided to go in opposite direction....
            DottyR

Comment

• towards the...
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ..opposite direction that they had originally decided to go, so they, in fact, ended up back together as one!
                The barmaid scowled as the bar doors opened and in walked.............
                Last edited by Tripmeup; 01-12-2014, 10:56 AM.
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Bigmally with his Fish TV, you're not allowed that in here she cried...
                  sigpic

Comment

• ..........you'll all be sat round it, watching some much repeated Christmad film, when you should be..........

Comment

• Hanging up the Xmas lights outside.
                      I know it's cold, wet and windy, but it needs doing!!!!

Now then....I'll go and open up the trap door to the cellar...but be careful on your way down because.....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It's ......

...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ........Nicos, Nicos, Are you OK, called VC shakily, peering down through the open trap door into the darkness beyond, Have you............

Comment

• Knocked over/broken any alcohol containers, That would be..................
                            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• A total disarster darling. Now stop messing about and
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Get yourself back up here ready for ...............................
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X