Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..........decorate with Blackberries, Raspberries and Maryberries'.............

Comment

• ...and lashings of cream.....ready in time for the ....
      Last edited by Nicos; 01-12-2014, 09:35 PM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• bearded bloke to eat in such a ravenous manner that a pterodactyl would have thought he was ...
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• ...starving, and hadn't eaten since the year 500 BC. Mary Berry on the other hand was delighted to see a chap in a red hoodie tucking into her lovingly baked offering. 'BB,' she asked, 'Would you be kind enough to...
          My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• to get shot of Paul Hollywood, he really is a pain in the proverbial, and come and join me on the...
            sigpic

Comment

• ........sofa for a little bit of............

Comment

• ...Great Bearded Bakeoff? We can manage without the silver fox easily enough - that is, if you are prepared to...
                My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Help with the judging?

Here are a couple to get you started....

Comment

• By golly said Bearded Bloke they are...
                    sigpic

Comment

• ........familiar faces, I'm sure I know someone who looks like that, it'll come back to me after a few more.........

Comment

• Gawd...there's always one isn't there?.....

The whipped cream is supposed to go on the CAKE!

...looks like you'll need to.....

Comment

• 'Fisticuffs at dawn' shouted Santa from the deepest. darkest corner of the pub.
                          As he jumped to his feet with his pint of aavark - car flying in all directions the Grapes stared in agogged silence.
                          Santa shouted that 'No One and I mean No One can have a beard like that at this time of year....it's my trademark and don't you forget it you...you....
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ..and as Santa noticed the sun was indeed about to rise he called over to the barmaid for a couple of glasses of fisticuffs......

Last edited by Nicos; 02-12-2014, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• then got into his tutu and staggered out of the door. As the fell over the step with a large plop the startled pantomime horse collided with the barmaid who then catapulted....
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• head over heels but miraculously ........................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X