Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There here, there here.................
    Bar keep I need a pint of lager with a lager chaser .........NOW! I've just witnessed puppy birth

Comment

• lots of lil black ones . Better get a large vat of wine ready for VC and some....
      Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 03-12-2014, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• phew, made it, now for that stiff drink........ Better make sure we have a wip round for the new mum, Bessie deserves lots of treats.......... Vat of wine for VC - do you reckon she deserves a Gin chaser? course she does.....bottoms up ...........

VC and Bessie yayyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Whatever VC's favourite poison is...
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• she will be desperate for it after this!
            sigpic

Comment

• I think we all will. Its like sympathy pregnancy

Comment

• It's great, I'm already sharing a birthday with three more little souls
                I think I'll take advantage of the lull to go to the allotment. I expect many more when I return!
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• puppies or drinks Martin? - we'll line them up for you........

Comment

• drinks for VC and large play pen for the 5 puppitiers....not to close to the fire and out of reach of the grumpy fairy.
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Very large malt please to toast the new arrivals. Phewwwwwww that was some wait, but it all looks good now.
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                        Very large malt please to toast the new arrivals. Phewwwwwww that was some wait, but it all looks good now.
                        thank you Potty, don't mind if I do , really generous of you to open your wallet again.

I spose we'd better make room in front of the fire for the ole basket. Mind you, a box with a blanket for her dog and pups would be good as well.
                        Anyone for a sing song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sLR0vgpeWI

btw, mines a ....................

Comment

• (dontchya just hate it when you think you've killed the thread I know, I know it's all puppy talk today so it probably isn't my post at all )

Mine's a guinness and I might even go so far as to ...................

Comment

• ...buy VC very large of what she fancies,from the range of drinks,mine is a bayley's please,with ice,i can hear a body snoring over yonder,wonders who or what it could be.............................
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ...probably Feral, it is nighttime in Oz after all. Any bar snacks, or has everyone been too busy cooing over the pups, asked....
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Potty who looked decidedly the worse for wear having spent the afternoon....................
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X