X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ............go shopping

Comment

• for all the strange little extras that Grapes have asked for. Uh Oh said the smallest fairy I don't fancy lugging back the dinosaur to keep.....
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• the allotment group's poo composter full again this year, took me so long last year I missed out on all the ...
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• puberty problems so I was catapulted into....
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ..........adulthood, clutching only a bag of BFB and a cup of comfrey tea - its good for broken bones you know, the ones you get ............

Comment

• ...nowadays are not like the ones we had in my day, said AP. In those days a spade really was a...
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• ...........much better card than a club. Hearts and Diamonds are just for Valentine's Day or...............

Comment

• ...Elizabeth Taylor, but she went for a Burton a long time ago.

I've fetched in some more logs for the fire, it's going to be a frosty one tonight, said...
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• ............Frosty Freckle, who had brought along some mulled wine and mince pies, to warm...........

Comment

• By the fire.

Meanwhile...
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• in walks LD,evening all,supprised anyones standing after Nicos's do,hope you saved me a seat near that warm fire folk,am feeling hungry now cannot wait until.........................
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Curry arrives.....
                          DottyR

Comment

• ....is Edwina coming or do you mean.....

Comment

• ner,a take away from ..............................
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ...........I'm a Celebrity, get me out of this Vindaloo and into...........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X