Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....gulp!!!..... Chef headed towards him with.....
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• an autograph book because .............

Comment

• ...he actually had....won the birdie version of I'm a celebrity....
        Last edited by JanieB; 08-12-2014, 08:55 PM.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• get me out of the oven which he entered after learning ................

Comment

• the competition that is and not the oven

Comment

• As chef watched the turkey preen its glorious feathers he came to an unhappy decision.....Christmas dinner was going to be a vegetarian one.......nuts....
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• yes, that is nuts thought AP. That turkey may be a great actor but after all a turkey is just for Xmas and I do like my bit of ................

Comment

• leg.......
                  sigpic

Comment

• turkey leg that is but chef...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Already had other ideas.....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• .............was adamant (not Adam Ant) it was going to be a Nutty Christmas and he asked Veggie Chicken to take Veggie Turkey under her wing. It was a bit of a squeeze and his big tail feathers stuck out at an awkward angle but, together, wing in wing, they sauntered into the bar looking for some..........

Comment

• one to peck....
                          Last edited by Lumpy; 09-12-2014, 07:29 AM.
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• but Gregory wasn't in so VC chucked the turkey into the corner while she took a few more luffly photos and ..................

Comment

• ...........went to see Chef in case there was any more fowl play, but all she found was..........

Comment

• a selection of large bowls of sage, onion & chestnuts ........
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X