Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a side order of strawberry blancemange...
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...........and some onion sauce, made from Ap and Potty's massive onions. Everyone knew that they had the biggest onions ever seen in the GR, they were positively eye-watering, especially when.........
      Last edited by veggiechicken; 09-12-2014, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• compared to the plums on
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• the new tree in the GR orchard which ...............

Comment

• ....were small, wrinkled and covered in downy mildew. Not at all suitable for this year's plump pudding, which would have to be.............

Comment

• bought from Lidl or Aldi because ................

Comment

• they have a tooferwun offer & we need to be frooogal & save the dosh for .....
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• .................the carol singers, who may be here any minute.
                  Hark the dreadful wailers sing...............

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    .................the carol singers, who may be here any minute.
                    Hark the dreadful wailers sing...............
                    " Half the dead what?" asked the slightly deaf man in the snug, as he leaned around the corner to get a better view of the...
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Half dead...
                      sigpic

Comment

• .............pantomime horse, its back half a lifeless shapeless thingamabob trailing behind a front half that was completely legless.
                        Jay called out from the corner of the settle by the fire "You've had too many...........

Comment

• ...damson gins. Who brought that? You know it's lethal to horses. And anyway.....
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• what have you done to your hair,

It looks great said G4,

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Not Neighbelline said Jay but hair of the dog...
                              sigpic

Comment

• .........I've had a Wuf time lately, wot wiv the............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X