Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chef eating all the fartichokes & making a wind so mighty as to .......
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• hold back the boat the Pompiers had chartered for their annual visit to..............

Comment

• Nicos in deepest darkest...
        sigpic

Comment

• part of the cellar,hiding from all the begging pleas's coming from the............................................
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• scantily clad....
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• pompiers,they had arrived earlyer than expected,due to the weather bomb wind created by...................................
              Last edited by lottie dolly; 10-12-2014, 01:21 PM.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• .........the chef and his fartichoke soup, which had been a surprising hit amongst the clientele of............

Comment

• ..the Anosmia Society who had at that moment....
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Released something silent but dangerous not realising.....
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• as it means the place is empty of people since they all ran out to the loos,this meant enough space for the societies annual dinner,that was until one of then did mange a slight wiff,he to passed out whilst the other .................................

Comment

• Air freshener ............. WE NEED AIR FRESHENER AND WE NEED IT NOW ....... bellowed the barmaid who had been busy ......

Comment

• ...........searching under tables and behind the settle for something noxious that may have been brought on the hooves of the Pantomime horse - or fallen from the back end of the back end.
                          Move your hooves, I mean boots, Ap, let me ....................

Comment

• have a gander up your nostrils at that snot running backwards down..................

Comment

• the bar,on a closer inspection it was a slug,now where there is 1,there is usually.....................................

Comment

• the royal to go with it .....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X