Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..............a slug pellet, here Ap, shove these up your nose and stop whinging.
    A pint of the black stuff for Ap, please, barmaid.

NOooooooo, Not Guinness, ***** fluid, we need to disinfect the bar after you..........

Comment

• have been coughing and sneezing fit to.............

Comment

• ...qualify for a sick note in order to have more time to get up to the lottie and try and dig up those huge...
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• .............Christmad trees on Mr Bloggins' Plot. If we go after dark, he won't suspect it was.........

Comment

• the little elf's,they do it every year to decorate the..........................
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• town square.... although he usually wasn't too enamoured with elves trying to stick Christmas trees on him..
              Meanwhile, a couple of strangers had walked into the GR looking for....
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Dorothy but she had already left on her hols so...
                sigpic

Comment

• .............they followed the yellow brick road to the................

Comment

• South African Consul to see if they could get visas so that they...
                    sigpic

Comment

• ...we're surprised to find themselves in the nuttiest.....
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• ....part of the woods, where they heard a furtive voice say, nut trees are no good, it's got to be fir, and if...
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• possible feathers....
                          Last edited by Lumpy; 11-12-2014, 08:01 AM.
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Anyone got a gun? There are lots of fur and feathers around here.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Squirrel & pigeon hotpot on the menu tonight thought the chef, but what shall I serve as desert to compliment such a feast, hmmmmmm......
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I tink this desert dessert will do fine....

as we have several of those and....
                                Last edited by Nicos; 11-12-2014, 12:59 PM.
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X