Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running up that hill, I know the dance said Hazel, just as.......

Comment

• .the way to san hosay lalalalalaaaaa........................
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• la la, hey Jude was the one which sprung ...................
        Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 15-12-2014, 04:36 PM. Reason: removed a la :)

Comment

• Get me a drink in quick please. My sister in law who is meant to be coming down for OH big 50 rang me today. Isn't just her sounds as if the rest of the family is coming down to.Very small 2 rooms for about 16 people who are going to eat like a plague of locusts.
          So I would like a very, very large Gin and s*d the tonic.
          sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^posted here instead of the rant thread??

Comment

• Quick, get the spare rooms in the GR ready - we're having guests!! Hope they don't mind the................

Comment

• Sharing with the rather large.......
                Last edited by Greenleaves; 15-12-2014, 05:23 PM. Reason: Type with a stutter

Comment

• large group in the doorway which Gareth Malone was ...................

Comment

• ..........trying to get to sing on key, but the key wasn't big enough for all of them so..............

Comment

• AP suggested a lockin but only provided the puppies ................

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                        ^^^^posted here instead of the rant thread??
                        Nope I need a drink.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                          AP suggested a lockin but only provided the puppies ................
                          From VC's! For a break! She loved em to bit's, but now burning her head out! Cheers AP she said! Now if only..........
                          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• I could track down the father to get maintenance. Five.................

Comment

• .............extra mouths to feed and only a nut loaf to last us until New Year. "Oh Woe is me, whatever shall we do" VC cried in as plaintive a voice as she could manage, between................

Comment

• supping from five separate glasses of red as she wetted her babies heads completely forgetting that Bessie ......................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X