Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ............... buttered toast, disappointing so many regulars who wanted Marmite on theirs. Who has hidden the.............

Comment

• bottle opener there's sure to be trouble when .....................
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• ...folks realise BM has made a water feature out of the whole stock

Improvising.....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Just as a glass of 'festive beverage' is being poured before the balloons are strung up, the phone rings, it's Dotty', calling from SA, to say.............
          DottyR

Comment

• not only that this is a reverse charge call but also to inform chef that his zebra a la hoof order will be arriving by .....
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Pigeon post this very afternoon, and to have the hernia repair kit to hand....
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• because the zebra had been practicing his ice skating to impress the GR regulars when he performed his version of the bolero on the garden pond. Unfortunately, he found out too late that hooves and ice are about as compatable as slugs and salt.....
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• water, but not to worry included in the package were some impala burgers, and baboon ...........
                  DottyR

Comment

• S and beer in large volumes can cause awkward. .....

Comment

• ...Silences . Which is never good because the Vogons always start spouting there poetry and...........

Comment

• then an intergalatic highway might be planned for the...

Comment

• morning coffee break. Moving swiftly on, AP, thinking the floor in the GR needed a bit of spit and polish..................

Comment

• .............so he spat and received a hefty clip round the lug'ole from the..............

Comment

• ...the chef as being extremely unhygienic, though why he should be concerned no one knows as the whole place was awash with......
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• various kinds of organic and inorganic life forms - from bacteria to panto horse to elephants. This I suppose could be seen as ....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X