Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..............more evidence of the theory of evolution, though Darwin had never realised that the panto horse figured so strongly in the development of mankind, or elephants for that matter. This discovery could make the GR.................

Comment

• a place to avoid for the ultra hygienic and pc patrons but the rough and tumble of......................

Comment

• ........rag, tag and bobtail would..............

Comment

• fit in perfectly as we all know because I am proud to be a member of the non pc, sometimes unhygenic, sometimes disillusional gardeners forum said...
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• .............. everyone, in unison, and those in other trade unions like the................

Comment

• Swpu......

Comment

• Short Welsh Persons that is remembered. .....

Comment

• who AP thinks are a bunch of troublemakers even agreed to ................

Comment

• ...............delay strike action until the New Year so that................

Comment

• they wouldn't lose any ..........................

Comment

• Parts in the Snow White pantomime being performed at......

Comment

• ice rink.....Lumpy sat in the corner with her right eye trying to look sober whilst her left refused and continued to unfocus on her left earlobe. All of a sudden a thought occured to her and became lodges in one of the few brain cells that were still capable of such functions.....she crawled over to AP's bar stool and used it to get herself semi upright. In a language that was a cross between english, swaheli and drunk she bellowed - We forgot to turn the runway lights on and you know it takes weeks for those energy savers to get to full brightness. No runway No Santa No pressies....
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• AP was not in the slighest bit worried about the lights as another 6 kegs of the black stuff just been delivered. BBon the other hand became.......

Comment

• ...............melon-cauli.............I remember this happening before, he said sadly, shaking his grizzled beard with the ice tongs. Everyone to the bike sheds, there's the solution, we just need to peddle until............

Comment

• wimmin eh? There's an ongoing dog thread so it should be melon-collie but anyways, back to the general direction of the Bike sheds, we need to peddle until someone else think how we can ..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X