X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find a better way to travel to......

Comment

• the toilet after a few pints. We also need to think how we can .............

Comment

• ................generate some energy to............

Comment

• To avoid the extortionate costs of lighting the

Comment

• runway. Just then BB had a lightbulb moment and said " We could always tie.....................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Pictures of Lumpy's spotty walls to the the runway, even astronauts on the Space Station can see those if we put the pictures through BMs........
              Last edited by Greenleaves; 18-12-2014, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• photorotator but then we would have to...............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• alert Nasa and warm them not to...
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ............land the space shuttle there as the runway may be covered in reindeer and.............

Comment

• Hot air balloons filled with masses of mistletoe especially imported from Normandy to be entered into the
                      International mistletoe competition to be held in the grounds of the GR.

naturally size did matter...but also the quality of the berries and....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• the accent with which each entry was announced carried a goodly proportion of the marks to be ...............

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                          the accent with which each entry was announced carried a goodly proportion of the marks to be ...............
                          ..to be allocated; although of course, a good wedge of the cold hard stuff in a brown envelope, would also influence some of the judges to..
                          Last edited by Tripmeup; 19-12-2014, 07:46 AM.
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• look the other way whilst .................

Comment

• ..............eating the Stilton straight out of the envelope...........What this needs, said one of the Judges (known to his friends as................

Comment

• Cheese Worm Willy is.....
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X