Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not as bad as mouldy ole dough but then..............

Comment

• ....there are a lot of cheesy old songs around particularly at this time of the year. At that the choir started up a popular rendition of....
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• For Cheese a jolly good fella, for cheese a jolly good fella....
        With that, someone fell off..
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• ..the bar where he'd had to stand as there were now so many people, not to mention pantomime horse, reindeer, gnomes, fairies etc, he couldn't find anywhere else. He fell on....
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• ..top of a really funny looking...
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• washing machine with a wind up handle. Common when I was youth thought AP and now it must............

Comment

• ...by the smell inside, be making the Christmas pud. A bit late, but he realised that chef hadn't foreseen the increasing popularity of the GR and had underestimated the quantities of food needed. Owing to the consumption of various brews nobody would notice the faint flavour of blue bag and...
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• ...washing powder....

thank goodness....

Comment

• for a clean sense of humour and .................
                    Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 19-12-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• ...the enormous quantities of brandy ...
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• ...in the brandy snaps which Janie was trying to balance....

Comment

• On the end of......

Comment

• ...the branches of the Christmas tree, but she'd consumed enough sloe gin she was having trouble seeing the tree let alone the branches so.....
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• she decorated her toes with them instead as she didn't have to see them just follow her legs down to the end with her hands. One grape in particular was fascinated by this display of...
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...phalangeal decor that....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X