Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BB as a fully qualified decorator (ask the peeps at the city & guilds institute) had never heard of .....
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• ................brandy snapped toes, although he had tripped over after a few too many whiskies and broken his............

Comment

• .....Christmas baubles. But that was another story. In the meantime....
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• nobody noticed all the little things that were going on. There was a leek in the beer pump, the cauli dog was chewing the tree lights wire, a group of swedes had mistaken the Rest for a youth hostel, the weather had become a little chilli and a pear of hedgehogs had nested in the log basket. So lettuce recap and.....
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...orange a meeting to discuss...
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• lemon get this right said Lumpy - we need a meeting to decide if Basil, Rosemary or dock have bean allowed to enter the festive sock filling competition....
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Because we carrot allow....

Comment

• any parsley parcel or musical tubers this year. We all remember what happed ...

Comment

• When Cherry,Clementine, Fennel and Haricot went out on a date with that guy and mangoed all night until Olive went over complaining there wasn't mushroom for them all and the raison was.....

Comment

• the pineaple dance club had taught them the wong bok step. Rose was in the middle, really upset as her sweet pea and caused her to be diagnosed as a diabeetic....

Comment

• Sorrell to disturb yam all (black country accent) but....

Comment

• Hoe do you do?....I'm here to...

Comment

• grow in confidence...

Comment

• ..............having seed wot you done, 'cos I fink I'm losing the plot.............

Comment

• ....I need to harden off and stop bolting whenever my corms get too painful she said rearranging her slip....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X