Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...we call those things petticoats me dear said...
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• AP, who was familiar with the saying many a slip between ...................

Comment

• ...........guinness and lip, looking sadly down at the wet patch on his trousers again............This must be the..........

Comment

• leakiest glass ever I've ...........................

Comment

• had to pass on to...
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ............or pass into or pass oout after or............................just pass me another I'm damp and desperate, said Ap, clutching his.................
              Last edited by veggiechicken; 21-12-2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• curly wurly straw. It had been a gift of appreciation from...
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• .....last years Santa's Little Helper who had also provided....
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• a bib with a drip tray so none of the glorious black stuff was wasted. Other Grapes were really envious of this especially...

Comment

• ..............as AP thought it was a Sporran and it dangled, fetchingly from his waist band, catching all sorts of drips and other detritus.
                      What's that swimming around? Said BM. Can I have it for Fish TV or would..............;

Comment

• ...that be totally inappropriate as he spotted...
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Dick ..................
                          Last edited by Florence Fennel; 21-12-2014, 03:39 PM.
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Whittington arriving with his ..
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• ...cat, I thought we were doing Snow White this year chorused the usual suspects, whereupon....
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• ..the Jolly Green Giant wandered in looking for his sweetcorn as he'd....
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X