X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ............opened the tin and Chef had run off with it to make

Comment

• ...corn grits as several American tourists had seen the lights on and decided to find out what British out of the way pubs were all about...Chef had seen a niche in the tourism market and....
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• and thought he could do a nice little side line this season,but someone was on to his idea and......................
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ..introduced black pudding from Cumbria ......
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• hmm mused AP. I've seen many anagrams but no way can you get black pudding from Cumbria unless.....................

Comment

• you take a trip to there,and hope some is left for the exmas day,what time does the shop close it's doors,as AP has a jurney ahead of him and the weather might............................
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• become the subject of music in the GR.
                Blue Skies - Willie Nelson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGZDwxnjG1g
                Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 21-12-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• of course, the version by Ella Fitzgerald ...................

Comment

• which Carrie-O'Key was singing to along as usual, trying to match the dulcet tones but .......
                    Last edited by bearded bloke; 21-12-2014, 08:36 PM. Reason: which
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• with VC's puppies squeaking in the background, hitting the high notes was .....................

Comment

• easy, if the milk stout bottle was held just too high for them to reach, that's.........
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• .........when they started scrambling up the Christmad tree, snatching at the baubles.................

Comment

• And threatened to take over the GR thread because their own one had been hijacked and .....

Comment

• They really really wanted to rake a quick peek inside the crackers, to read the jokes before they were pulled, so that they 'knew' the punch line, that'll show them!
                              Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 22-12-2014, 05:00 AM.
                              DottyR

Comment

• That puppies can read as well as...
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X