• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..this OK ? he asked...

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Numbscull thought AP who's head was always ......

Comment

• preened to the best quality by......................................
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• his favourite hairdresser who always gave him...............

Comment

• ................a spray can of Mr Sheen and something for the weekend..................

Comment

• like saving stamps from the last few weeks,with this he was able to get a glass of the best.....................
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ............Edinburgh crystal to fill with..............

Comment

• his favoret black stuff,the only thing was will it hold...................

Comment

• enough champagne to create a Black Velvet, or would it become
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• a forbidden substance which.................

oh and btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR-B-StfDQk

Comment

• combined with the Dubliners song above made everyone feel like hearing a few Christmas songs.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

Meantime Bessie was licking...............

Comment

• the puppies for all she is worth when one of them.............................

Comment

• asked for its own song to be played so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AkLE4X-bbU

Bessie amazed that one of her offspring would ...................

Comment

• suddenly stand up and sing duet,whilst another not to be left out got on the hind leggs and started the irish jig,meantime............................

Comment

• G4 came in looking for the What makes you happy thread which failing the Minor Rant thread and as she was feeling frisky, ordered a large ....................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X