Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was amazed that a thread about dogs could get over 25,000 views and they weren't even. ......

Comment

• getting a round of drinks in, let alone ..........
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• paying for them,but they are to young,so...............................
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• this thread needs at least as many blatant bumps as the other one, thought .....

Comment

• Wisnae me guv said AP wiping the beer froth off his top lip with.....

Comment

• a deft flick of his left cuff, what snacks are on the menu tonight he asked .......

Comment

• WAITER,WAITER what we got left to fry up some are .................................
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• having rumbly tumbly & the noise is worse than .......

Comment

• starvin and LD has gone to bed,sweet dreams to you lot,carry on.......................

Comment

• .... Anyone for a game of rock, paper, scissors, lizards, spock.? .... Shouted SP in a slightly slurred voice

Comment

• ...there was a pile of pressies piled up on the table needing wrapping...the largest being....
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• wrapped at that very moment by SP weilding a huuuge pair of scissors...but where was the scellotape...she could see two, sometimes three , but was unsure quite which was the real one as they ....
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ....seemed to disappear when she tried to pick one up. Oh bother this I'll give this a miss until tomorrow. Where's my....
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Daily Mail? It's full of ...........

Comment

• nonsense (but then so is this thread )but reading will keep me occupied until...........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X