Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which to the uninitiated means ...................

Comment

• a shiver up the spine, similar to what we all get when we hear the cries of the thing in the cellar, speaking of which .......
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• .............said VC "Where is the salt cellar? I need some for my bag of chips and...............

Comment

• ce nest pas chips ma cherie, cest les french fries said a pompier divesting himself of his ...............
          Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 23-12-2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Sorry this part is censored

Comment

• .................but exposing another part that brought out the Ooh La las in Nicos, who was..............

Comment

• ready to impersonate Yvette from Ello Ello and ..............

Comment

• Rene as all present sang along to the juke box, as it played ....

Was I the only one who knew ????????
                  Last edited by bearded bloke; 23-12-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• the pompiers were busy being french, but the bomberos were starting to get festive ....

Comment

• morning all, said AP as he came in early to help sweep up before the bar opened. (He actually was sweeping up because he got a free pint of the black stuff before opening time). Musta been quiet yesterday evening. The floor is ....................

Comment

• prepared for the ball this evening, jukebox is tested, barrels are full there's just .........

Comment

• .............the issue of who is to be Santa and will they...............

Comment

• be bringing all the .......

Comment

• over cooked, stinky sprouts that...
                              Last edited by Lumpy; 24-12-2014, 10:45 AM.
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• the reindeer's refused to eat on elfin safety grounds .........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X