Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ........or something with Yellow Stickers from..............

Comment

• the local Hoof & Neigh store. The shop had recently been..
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...seen on Watchdog because...
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ...some somewhat inebriated customers of the GR had been identified on their CCTV .......
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Cumulative Classified Tomato Varieties, the definitive guide to all you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask ..........
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• .............like which tomato is the exact match to Rudolph's nose, and whether Moneymaker tomatoes...........

Comment

• were Ken the Bookies favourite, orange banana's what are they all about asked ........

Comment

• asked the giant talking trifle....I only encourage ....
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• sherry drinkers to sample my delights, Oi less of it about "my delights" said the angel on the top of the tree to the geezers standing at the foot of the tree in the ...

Comment

• puddle left by ...................

Comment

• ............the Guinness drinker from Aberdeen, who was still having problems with his leeks. No wonder the GR floor had to be................

Comment

• fitted with duck boards, particularly near the low beam in front of the ...

Comment

• ..alternative bar which led to...
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• frequent arguments with the barman because folks objected to him only serving every second customer and ..................

Comment

• AP then realised the difference between alternative and ...................
                                Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 24-12-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X