Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won't know they are being taken advantage of yet and ................

Comment

• due to their yoof will have the job done in time for ......
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Sorry to interrupt, people but a four hour walk over the mountain to get here has left me with frozen ears and a desperate thirst so can I acces the fire and the bar, please. This round's on me by the way.
        "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Welcome to the best bar in the land, came from the gathered throng who is this stranger offering liquid refreshment for all, could it be our new best friend asked .....

Comment

• Thinks........"Oh pooh! I didn't see the other room was full."

Ah well "Iechyd da, Clusitiau Mawr!" She cried.

(This will lose something in the translation, think of an Enid Blighton character!)
            "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• "Croeso Noddy" hollered VC from the other side of the crowded room, "Mine's a red wine - the other's will drink anything as long as...................

Comment

• it's alcohol based ...... hic ......

Comment

• ...so just empty all the bottles into the Wassail bowl and shove a red hot poker in...
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Ahhhhh nectar, mulled booze ... hic ... it's all good ... hic ... and so it was that .....

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      .................some red wine and some prosecco for Scarlet and, what will you have Janie?
                      Um. I'm on the merlot at the mo. But basically anything but brandy. I think I need blotting paper, who's got the food?
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Food????

said everyone in unison looking at each other...
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• No Food but I have plenty of old newspapers - they're great at blotting up the odd puddles of..............

Comment

• ale on the floor below the slop trays, it seemed such a waste but .....

Comment

• AP was painstakingly wringing at the paper to avoid any......

Comment

• ...........waste, in fact he wrung so hard that the ink ran out of the paper and into ................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X