Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....the bar came Mothhawk, chuckling 'cos she's teetotal and so the only one sober at 5.15am. I'll get a mop, she said, then when the floor's clean we can...
    Last edited by mothhawk; 26-12-2014, 04:15 AM.
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

• can set up the twister game and watch...
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• with much merriment as .........
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• VC's puppies probably give a master class. Duw, is it that time already? I better get home. One for the road anyone? ........
          "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• "thank you kindly" said BB from the heath where he was .......

Comment

• ..................exercising all the GR's dogs and puppies. It would be a long walk back from the "heath" to the GR but it would help BB lose some of .............

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                "thank you kindly" said BB from the heath where he was .......
                Channeling Charlotte Bronte????
                Last edited by marchogaeth; 26-12-2014, 10:32 AM.

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  ..................exercising all the GR's dogs and puppies. It would be a long walk back from the "heath" to the GR but it would help BB lose some of .............
                  His blood alcohol content. Although with sobriety would come...........

Comment

• ...........the realization that he was still wearing his...................

Comment

• transparently wet , clingy white shirt....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• the one that say's it all really

Which was a good thing, otherwise it would have meant .......

Comment

• ...he'd fallen in the village pond on the way home. Shrugging off the...
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

• the wet shirt .....

he headed towards the GR where there was bound to be a good fire going in the hearth() & a nice big ...........

Comment

• ...........welcome from the laydees when they realised that the Fairy Godmother had granted their wishes and transformed BB into.................

Comment

• a more youthful version of himself, with hair & everything else that ....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X