Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .............No, No, shrieked VC, Not Alcopups. They can't walk straight now, after a few................

Comment

• more practice sessions they should start to get ........
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• .............to do the hokey cokey, joining in with the rest of the GR Regulars.............

You put your left................

Comment

• over sprouts in my delicious sprout, banana and trotter roulade shouted the now conscious Murry Burry (famous TV cake baker) its delightful to see...
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ................how quickly the room empties when I serve up one of my delicious dollops. Would you like.........

Comment

• ...to have a look at...
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• The cauliflower cheese cake topped with.......

Comment

• ...curry sauce and ice cream? To go with it we have...
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• slug, cherry and artichoke muffins that will...
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ....a delicious sprout and creme egg smoothie conjured up by....
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Lumpy, who had decided that the best way to try and diet was to serve up dishes she thought might just possibly be inedible.
                        Oh yum cried Nicos, who was up for trying most combinations of food alien to her taste buds....if I can eat snail vol au vents, I can certainly eat this!

However, just as she was about to plunge her spoon into the concoction.....
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• a snail jumped onto it and demanded asylum...

Comment

• ...seekers should be given a share. Suits us, chorused most of the occupants of the GR, who were actually looking forward much more to chef's traditional roast beef Sunday lunch.

Mine's a pint, in case anyone has forgotten, said...
                            Endless wonder.

Comment

• the spooned up slug and mines a 'sex on the beach' said...

Comment

• ...Bessie. Actually I think yours will be a visit to the vet, said VC...
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X