Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who had been sniggering at Lumpy who was sitting in full view wrapped up against the cold in her moth eaten balaclava, mis matched wellies and yak hair onesies. 'I wish there wasn't as many spuds to choose from' said Lumpy who was getting more confused by the minute as she studied the latest 500 page catalogue from Spuds Are Us. 'Maybe spud suppliers could.....
    Last edited by Lumpy; 04-01-2015, 02:34 PM.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...do with a pint as well, said AP, and maybe we can get them to buy the next round, because...
      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• this is when they make their money and we have spent all ours these last few...............

Comment

• ............minutes, paying off our bar tabs. I'm sure someone has been charging their drinks to my tab, moaned Ap, who knew exactly how many pints he's had from the notches on his................

Comment

• end of the bar where he....................

Comment

• ............had undermined the structure so much that a gusty gust of wind might..........

Comment

• just give him the lift he needed to cope without....................

Comment

• ...having to open his wallet till July. But then...
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• .............he'd lost the key to the lock on his wallet at the beginning of December, and he'd managed without it so far, thanks to...........

Comment

• everyone just bunging their drinks on his tab. "Cheers!" shouted G4 loudly from the corner by the fire, as she chinked her gin glass against VC's, and hoping AP would pay the ruddy tab, so she didn't have to.
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• ...............flash her plastic...........

Comment

• Red handbag.......
                          DottyR

Comment

• Which matched her rosy red.

Comment

• ... cheeks, from being too near the fire.
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Lumpy Ha Hummed and told the assembled reprobates that she was going to pack up her tent and go back home where her garden was in desparate need of something......possibly a large explosion to get it ready for the growing (ha ha) season. She thanked all of the Grapes and tried to leave as dignified as possible even though she tripped over a tubby puppy, cartwheeled towards the doors and went splat into the cold and unfriendly outside world. ' By folkkkkksssssss seeee youuuuu nextttttt yearrrrrrrrr.
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X