Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..........tickled their fancy................

Comment

• which in January is .................

Comment

• ribs or feet. I have been to the bottle bank with the empties & the refund is enough to pay for ...
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• another bottle, which is as good as it gets (probably

Just then someone used one of them to prevent the
          Last edited by Tripmeup; 05-01-2015, 04:12 PM.
          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
          sigpic

Comment

• door closing which at this stage in the proceedings ......................

Comment

• LD over hears what has been said about bottle banks,now is the time to start building a bottle green house on the .......................
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ....... village green
                Jamming the door open with a bottle was not such a good idea.
                A gust of cold air swept in from the Atlantic, and slammed the door shut.
                With an ear piercing, gut wrenching CRAAAAAAAAAAAACK, the bottle shattered and.............
                Last edited by veggiechicken; 05-01-2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• the cork set of at supersonic speed towards ...........................

Comment

• .............the bottles of whisky, lined up behind the bar. The cork hit the first bottle (Potty's favourite dram), cannoned into the next bottle (which had BB's name on it), and one by one, the bottles fell against each other like a row of dominoes and..............

Comment

• all of a sudden, Zazen's nuclear explosion didn't look quite so bad and ......................

Comment

• then a moth eaten pigeon arrived. It collasped onto the floor in front of everybody. With its skinny legs stuck in the air everybody could see the wallpaper size message the bird carried.
                        AP open the scroll and began to read out loud...
                        'My gift to you from Lumpy.
                        AP - a month as black stuff taster...
                        VC - you and Bessie in the finals of Crufts
                        TwoSheds - a centrally heated port a cabin
                        Bigmalley - a month in lilliput where you will be the same size as the rest of us but suffer with rib aches because of your large heart
                        BB - a month on Brighton Beach with the Rockers in the 60's
                        Frostie - I wish.....

and the list went on & on to include a gift for everybody.
                        Last edited by Lumpy; 05-01-2015, 08:11 PM.
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Soon be time for last orders, said Mothhawk, gloomily, and it's been such fun in the GR this year. Once all the decs are down it looks so...
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

• bare. As this is Eleventh Night, there is a kind of magic in the air, particularly as ...
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• the snowman drank the Irn Bru and dropped....................

Comment

• ..............his carrot in the............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X