This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    ..............his carrot in the............
    soup which began to
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• fester as it had been sitting in the pot since Christmas day and................

Comment

• just as everybody was staring into the soup a lorry load of mothballs arrived ready to....
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• come for..............<gettit??>

Comment

• .......the taking down of the curtains, and rolling up of..............

Comment

• the big stones which go over the driveway to keep out........................

Comment

• .............gatecrashers from the "Snail and Chuckit" in the next village.
                Not long to go now, said VC sadly, time for Ap to buy everyone a drink and............

Comment

• he would have done if there had been any left but...................

Comment

• ..............the kegs and bottles were empty. Some last night's party this is going to be, said Potty and BB.
                    There must be some booze somewhere, let's.............

Comment

• go for a carry out to Aldi or.............................

Comment

• ..................bribe the Landlady to open up her private............

Comment

• ice house where the Bavarian lager was chilling with .....
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• the extra casks of the black stuff and the casks of wine.

Time to close the Gardener's Rest until next Christmad, lets all adjourn to the Ice House and drink that dry too.

The regulars drained their glasses, gathered up their coats, and left the GR, calling "Last one out turns off the lights".

As the lights went out, one by one, and the Gardener's Rest disappeared into the darkness of night, the merrymakers headed for the Icehouse, arm in arm, laughing, telling jokes and reminiscing about the happy times they had spent together.

As their voices faded into the distance, a plaintive cry was heard.........."Wait for me, please, please, I'm having trouble locking up" and VC was last seen stumbling after the revellers, clutching her puppies, with Bessie skipping at her heels..............

Happy New Year Everyone. Thank you for your company.
                            Same time, same place next December.

THE END

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X